Safe natural therapy to heal illness and improve well-being
Shiro Abhyanga or Shiro Pichhu
What is Shiro Abhyanga?
Shiro Abhyanga is derived from two Sanskrit words: Shiro (Head) and Abhyanga (Massage)
Head is considered as the crown of our body, Shiro Abhyanga is invigorating yet calming massage of the head, neck, shoulders using Ayurvedic warm medicated oils. These are the areas that are mostly affected by our daily routine, especially stress, that is why Shiro Abhyanga is beneficial in reducing pain, heaviness, lethargy, stiffness, and stress in these regions.
- Activates the bloodstream in the brain.
- Rejuvenates the nerve endings throughout the nervous system.
- Heals migraine and other headaches.
- Treats chronic fatigue
- Improves sleep and relaxation quality
- Improves memory
- Improves hair growth: The massage has the effect of nourishing the hair roots and preventing excessive hair loss.
- Rids dandruff
- Strengthens hair roots.
- Stops aging and more